Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Barney in the House

Before I had Ana-Patrick, I secretly 'knew' she would not be a Barney fan. I guess my little brother, "Uncle James", watched Barney so much growing up, I didn't like him. But as all of you know, nothing ever goes the way we PLAN it. Friday, Ana-Patrick was so fussy and I couldn't do anything to sooth her. I kept praying, "God, give me the answer" and out of nowhere...BARNEY is on the TV screen and Ana-Patrick LAUGHS!! I got down on my knees and thanked God and the creator of the Barney show for the miracle that had occurred. As soon as Rick got home, I rushed to Wal-Mart to buy the first Barney DVD that I could find!





Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous June 1, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

I love you, you love me. We're a happy family with a GREAT BIG hug and a kiss from me to YOU. Won't you say you love me too?!!!!!

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER say NEVER!!!!! LOL!! I love you!