Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Birthday Gift

Rick gave me my birthday present early today and this is the picture I took as they were bringing my gift to me. Ana-Patrick is holding the little red pouch with my gift. I think it is so sweet and means just as much as the gift does. I have been wanting a simple cross necklace for a while now so my amazing husband got me a white gold cross with a black diamond in the middle (he gave me black diamond earrings for Christmas). I will post a picture of the necklace soon. I am so lucky and I love it!! Thank you baby!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

He is a good husband. I saw the necklace, it is soooo pretty. Good job Rick!!!!

Anonymous August 24, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

I was just looking at the blog again today and came across this picture. OMG!! I love this one. It's just them to me.