Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sleeping in the Pool

Sunday afternoon, the weather was pretty nice so Rick decided to take Ana-Patrick out back for a swim. I had been cleaning inside (because I am obsessively cleaning the carpet now that she is crawling) and after about 30 minutes Rick knocked on the window for me to come and see. I couldn't believe it when I walked outside and she was actually SLEEPING in the pool. These are the most adorable pictures to me and they show just how relaxed she is in the water. She is really developing the most amazing personality.








Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

She cracks me up at how much she LOVES the water. I can't believe she fell asleep though. Either she was sleepy or Rick wasn't entertaining her enough. HAHA!!!