Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Together, They Are a Team


A couple of days ago, I had been folding laundry in Ana-Patrick's room while she was watching a movie and eating her snacks. What happened next is so funny and a memory I will always look back on and laugh. This is what I witnessed...Ana-Patrick had been minding her business, watching her Elmo movie until Billy arrived at the gate to her room (See picture #1). She then moved closer to Billy with her snack cup in hand. I then saw her bend down on all fours, GLANCE back at me, YES that's right, she knew what she was doing. After her 'glance', she slowly slid her hand through the opening in the gate, with a treat in snack in hand of course. Billy started munching away. Ana-Patrick continued to hand Billy snacks until I finally had to intervene. It was so funny but I tried so hard to not let her see me laughing, as I know it's bad for a dog to eat 'human' food. They are so funny together, playing and getting into trouble!!

0 comments: