Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

THE CAKE

So, Ana-Patrick COMPLETELY DEMOLISHED HER CAKE!! I mean, it was the funniest thing I have ever witnessed my little girl do. Meanwhile, Grant is sitting right next to her picking at his cake every-so gently, eating away. I had cake in my hair, it was on the wall, floor, EVERYWHERE. I love that this is how she reacted because only MY child would do this!! I love you Ana-Patrick and thank you for all of the laughs you bring to my day!!

rWhitney

 

3 comments:

Unknown December 27, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

This was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life!!!!

Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

This made the party!!!

Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Even knowing how long & hard I had worked on those cakes I loved this!!!!!