Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Her Very Own Puppet Theatre

 

So, Ana-Patrick is really into puppets right now and I think it’s because she has been watching the Baby Einstein DVD’s since she was just a tiny baby. It is the funniest thing watching her watch the puppets on TV so we decided to do a puppet show at her birthday party. My mother, being as talented as she is at sewing, agreed to make the puppets. When we got to Shreveport last Thursday, she gave Ana-Patrick the 6 or 7 puppets that she had made and this is the ‘puppet theatre’ that she made. UNBELIEVABLE! Thanks so much mother, I know one day Ana-Patrick will look back on this and know how much you care for her.

a Whitney

1 comments:

Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

OK, this puppet theater was amazing. Janna, you did a great job!!! The puppets were also adorable!!!(I wish I had just a little of your talent)

It was so fun watching Ana-Patrick with this. Her face just lit up & she giggled. Thanks for letting me share those special moments. Those are times with her I will never forget!!!