Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Meet...Uniqua



Ana-Patrick and I went to Baton Rouge today to spend some time with KK. We decided to go to the mall and while we were there we went into Build A Bear to see if Ana-Patrick would be interested. Of course, she picked the frog...and her name is...UNIQUA!! If you cannot tell what her outfit is, let me describe it for you...the shirt is the official New Orleans Saints NFC Championship t-shirt. Her skirt is gold and gaudy, finishing up with gold, glittery heels. KK and I had more fun than Ana-Patrick. It was special picking the heart and making a wish for my baby girl and placing inside her frog. Today is one of those days that I will cherish forever and am so thankful for this blog so Ana-Patrick can look back and cherish this as well!

2 comments:

Unknown February 3, 2010 at 4:38 AM  

This just made me tear up!!! I had so much fun & I love y'all so much!!!

Anonymous February 4, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

I commented on FB but...... I LOVE Uniqua! I sooo wish I had an outfit like her for super Sunday cause I sure would wear it!!!!!! But, I do have one question. Who named her????