Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The New Love of My Life

Yes, you read that title correctly, I have a new LOVE in my life. BUT...Before any of you gasp out loud or call me ugly names, don't worry...I didn't cheat on my husband. I got the HOOVER STEAMVAC SPINSCRUB 12 AMP MOTOR, HEATED CLEANING, SPIN SCRUBBING BRUSH, CARPET CLEANER!! No pictures as of yet, I couldn't walk away long enough. Just wanted to update you guys on my life. Back to cleaning the carpet...By the way, it is unbelievable what comes out of the carpet when you thought all along you were keeping it clean. I am seriously going to get a specimen and bring it to the lab at work for a culture. I am afraid of the outcome. I'll keep you up to date.

1 comments:

Anonymous April 21, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

You are sooooo crazy!!!!!