Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

39 Hours In 3 Days

Hello everyone! I'm finally finished with my 3 back to back 12 (they are really 13 hour) hour shifts and my work week is COMPLETE! Because I am still in orientation, I have a critical care class on Thursday, but normally I would be off until Saturday 7pm!!! The 3 shifts in a row is very difficult and physically, mentally, and emotionally draining, but well worth the entire week that I am able to spend with my daughter!! So now you guys can expect daily post on our blog! Hope all is well! God is so faithful and I am amazed at his blessings every single day!


1 comments:

Anonymous July 30, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

You are so right God is so amazing!!! I feel blessed that your work schedule is such that you will get a chance to come to Shreveport!!!!! Can't wait!!! Count down is on!