Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I now introduce you to Whitney R Mendoza, R.N., B.S.N.

So I finally received my results this morning at 0800. I actually made Rick log on for me and check because I couldn't look. I was standing halfway down the hall while he opened the results on his computer in the living room. After a few clicks and what seemed like hours to me, I heard him say, "You passed!". I thought I was going to faint. All of my blood, sweat, tears, sorrow, lol...let's just say nursing school was really intense; but it all payed off.

The flowers are from Rick (he is so sweet) and the cookie bouquet is from my mom, dad, brother, and sister (they are sweet too!). It was so nice to hear from all of you congratulating me. Thanks for all of the prayers that you have said for me and my family over the past 2 years. I am finally a Registered Nurse!!








Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous July 30, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

YOU DID IT!!!! WAY TO GO!!! Whit, I can not began to put into word how proud of you I am!I knew you could do it.