Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We Finally Did It

Guess what? Ana-Patrick is FINALLY sleeping in HER crib in HER room. I started working nights this past weekend so Rick started the transition while I wasn't here. I wouldn't be able to listen to her cry without going in and getting her. We took these pictures last night because I am so proud of our little girl and really so proud of us. We had become so attached to her being in the room with us and I am still kind of sad that she isn't in our room at night. She loves her bed and sleeps all through the night. We are blessed!







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous July 30, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

OMG!!!!!!! I can not believe it!!!!! Go Rick!!!!!! I don't know how Rick is going to be able to sleep without her on his chest. LOL!! GOOD JOB : )

Anonymous June 25, 2010 at 12:45 AM  

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?