Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Suprise Party

Well, Rick, KK, and Renee managed to pull one over on me. This is the 2nd time Rick has been able to plan something without me finding out. I am so annoying when it comes to planning and not knowing exactly what is going on at all times. LOL! Seriously though, I was so shocked when Rick and I came home after our FIRST DATE alone since Ana-Patrick was born, to see the house decorated and my friends and family at the house. It was so cute how KK and Renee had decorated the kitchen with streamers and Renee made cheese dip and brought a cookie cake. I really am so blessed to have such great friends and family. Thank you so much Renee, Chett, Michael, KK, and Rick! It was a birthday I will cherish forever!!






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Whitney August 20, 2009 at 2:10 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
granna August 21, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

cool pics

Anonymous August 21, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous August 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

You are blessed Whit!! Good friends are hard to find. You look so pretty in that pink shirt. KK is crazy, from the look on her face I think you are lucky to have had any cookie when you got home. I hope your "alone date" was great, you & Rick both deserved it. LOVE Y'ALL MENDOZA'S!!!!!!!!