Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Valiant Effort

Ana-Patrick tried everything she could to try to stay up for the big game last night and as you can see in the progression of these pictures, she didn't quite make it. She did earn an 'A' for effort though, she made it up until 10 minutes before the 9:30PM kick-off. I played no part in her staying awake, she did that all on her own. It's amazing that she really does like watching sports with us, although she'll have to start learning all the LSU cheers next week. Oh, before the comments start, I was reminded that there was supposed to be a tutu that went with this outfit. Just bear with me and remember that I am Dad and it should be expected that dressing errors will be made!






1 comments:

Anonymous September 29, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

All I have to say is "way to go Rick"!! I think you did a great job. There are not many men that would even care if their babies had on a clean diaper. I think you should get double points. You did all of this knowing she probably wouldn't even make for kickoff. You are a great Dad!!!!!